Take action to help nonprofits go green and reduce expenses.
If your area isn’t served by one of the existing local Grants to Green initiatives, here’s how to start one:
- Read the How It Works page
- Make sure you’re able to meet requirements for starting a local Grants to Green initiative
- Register on the Foundation Portal
- Use the Foundation Portal to download the tools you need to start Grants to Green!
Environmental Partners, Nonprofits, and Community Members
- Approach a foundation in your area to suggest they start a Grants to Green initiative. You can use the Council on Foundations’ Foundation Locator to find foundations that might be a good fit.